Micromax Announces Banner SureCross™ Industrial Wireless I/O Network Brochure, Providing Comprehensive Overview on New Wireless Radios and Network Solutions
View High-Res image.
Sydney, N S W—June 22, 2011—Micomax Sensors & Automation announces the Banner Engineering SureCross™ Industrial Wireless I/O Network brochure is now available in both a print and an interactive version. The brochure provides comprehensive information on a new line of SureCross Performance 1-watt radios. These new radios offer increased I/O counts to accommodate most application requirements, in addition to a higher-powered radio transmitter to increase the range of wireless networks.
Also included in this brochure are the SureCross MultiHop radios, which offer ranges up to six miles between devices and can be combined to span long distances while providing a reliable communication pathway for all data in the network. These radios create a self-forming and self-healing network that automatically routes data as the environment changes.
From the cost-effective DX70 platform—a point-to-point cable replacement system starting under $1,000 for a 12 I/O-point pair—to the SureCross Performance wireless I/O point-to-multipoint network offering multiple input types and power options, the brochure includes information for wireless solutions that are designed to solve a broad range of application requirements.
Other new brochure features include:
- Frequently asked questions and answers that present basic product information in an easy-to-understand format
- Descriptions of the FREE SureCross configuration software: the User Configuration Tool (UCT) configures DX80 wireless networks and the MultiHop Configuration Tool configures MultiHop networks
- Application examples specific to the needs of factory automation, process control, water and wastewater, oil and gas, and agriculture and irrigation industries
SureCross solutions offer:
- Analog, Discrete, Temperature and Serial I/O
- Transceiver pairs to replace a single signal cable
- Scalable networks to collect thousands of signals
- FlexPower™ options include the ability to use battery, solar or DC power sources
- Integrated Site Survey for real-time wireless link status
- Multi-layer security protocol
- IP67, Intrinsically Safe and Class I Div 2 models available
For more information on how SureCross Wireless by Banner Engineering can help increase productivity and decrease down time, request a free copy of the brochure at: Bannerengineering.com/SureCrossBrochure.
Alternatively, view the user-friendly interactive version that offers dozens of embedded links to other helpful technical literature and resources at catalog.bannerengineering.com/wireless. The brochure is also available in an optimized HTML5 version for use on a tablet computer or other mobile computing device.
Micromax Sensors & Automation has been providing high technology electronic products and automation solutions to Australian industry for more than 45 years. For more information, contact Micromax Sensors & Automation at Unit 2, 106-110 Beaconsfield Street, Silverwater NSW 2128; Ph 1300 36 26 26; Fax 1300 01 71 00; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.