| || |
HIGHLY-VISIBLE INDICATORS OFFER UP TO FIVE COLORS IN A SINGLE UNIT, WITH TWO HOUSING STYLES AND FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Minneapolis, MN—June 11, 2007—Banner Engineering Corp. announcesthe addition of the K50L and K80L to its extensive line of EZ-LIGHT™ indicatorlights. The highly visible 50 mm dome indicator, in a choice of two housing styles,can be mounted almost anywhere. The K50L and K80L offer an alternative solutionto cumbersome post and stack lights with a compact, low-profile design for easyinstallation and use in challenging plant applications. These indicator lights feature brightlycolored solid or flashing LEDs for optimal viewing and are available in fourconfigurations.
Download the Hi-Res version of this image.
“K50L and K80L indicator lights come in two compact, unobtrusive designs foreasy mounting wherever you need them—directly on a machine, elevated orflat-mountedto a wall or DIN rail,” said Joe Dolinsky, Banner's EZ-LIGHT product manager. “Theserobust, highly visible models indicate sensor status in difficult to access areas,and they solve a variety of assembly line applications by indicating and verifyingpart selection.” Dolinksy adds, “The solid-state LEDs eliminate bulb replacement,and the rugged fully-encapsulated housing withstands washdown and other demandingindustrialenvironments.”
Applications. EZ-LIGHT K50L and K80L indicator lights replace difficult-to-manage post or stack lights with conveniently sized, easy to mount units suitable for a wide range of applications. Examples include the following:
K50L and K80L models feature large, translucent domes with brightly colored,long lasting LEDs in up to 5 colors, depending on the model. EZ-LIGHT indicatorsare rated up to IP69K (some models), providing sealed, water and oil-tight housingfor direct machine mounting or in washdown environments. Also, K50L and K80Lmodels are compatible with PLCs or other logic-level control outputs. Modelsareavailablein four configurations for a variety of applications.
- Operator guidance
- Monitoring industrial plant machinery
- Signaling assembly part requests
- Automatic car wash status indication
- Assembly line error proofing and verification
- Brew tank level status indication
- Part placement indication in kitting operations
Wiring of K80L models is made easy with an integrated wiring chamber under aremovable cover or with a prewired quick disconnect. The K50L has a 30 mm threadedmounting base for use with a variety of EZ-LIGHT mounting systems, allowing cabinetand flat surface mounting with a single drilled hole.
- Multi-color, General Purpose
- Single housing displays up to 5 colors.
- Red, yellow and green steady display is standard; custom colors available.
- NPN or PNP models are available.
- Dome has no color when not energized.
- Multi-color, 7-Function
- Lights illuminate in multiple colors and preconfigured flashing sequences.
- Preconfigured functions include red, yellow, green glowing or steady, and red-yellow-green flash cycle.
- Custom colors and configurations are available.
- 2-Color Sensor Function Emulator
- 2-color remote indicator shows sensor status where sensor visibility is obscured or limited.
- Green light indicates POWER ON; yellow indicates OUTPUT ENGERGIZED.
- Simple, seamless installation uses a 4-pin Euro-style “Y” splitter cable at the sensor; no programming required.
- Indicators accept NPN or PNP outputs directly from the sensor.
- 2-Color For Use With EZ-SCREEN®
- Remote indicator shows status of Banner EZ-SCREEN safety light screen in machine and personnel safety applications.
- Green light indicates RUN mode, OSSD outputs ON; Red indicates OSSD outputs OFF.
About Banner. Banner Engineering is the world’s leading manufacturer of photoelectric sensors, vision and ultrasonic sensors, electronic machine guarding systems, fiber optic assemblies and precision measurement systems.
For further information, contact Banner Engineering Corp., 9714 Tenth Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55441. PH: 888.373.6767 (Toll-free North America), or 001.763.544.3164 (International). FAX: 763.544.3213. Email: email@example.com. E-commerce: www.buybanneronline.com; Web: www.bannerengineering.com
To learn more about EZ-LIGHT K50L and K80L indicator lights, view
Download theBanner EZ-LIGHT™ Operator Indicator Lights & Pick-to-Light Sensors brochure, request a printed copy or call 1.888.373.6767.
For the entire selection of Banner sensing products, 2006-2007 Sensor Products catalogs are available free of charge. Download or request a catalog online at www.bannerengineering.com or call 1.888.373.6767.