| HOFFMAN CLEAN TRAY™ STAINLESS STEEL TYPE 1 CABLE TRAY ACCOMMODATES CUSTOM RUNS, PROTECTS AGAINST WASHDOWN
Anoka, MN—December 15, 2008—Hoffman announces its expanded line of CLEAN TRAY™ UL Type 1 Stainless Steel Cable Tray for power and data cable management in sanitary food and beverage processing and packaging environments. CLEAN TRAY protects rated cabling and features a unique sloped-top sanitary design that minimizes dirt, debris and mold build-up in addition to facilitating ease-of-cleaning. Now, the CLEAN TRAY line also includes numerous new sloped-top fittings, variable angle fittings and telescopic straight sections that translate to greater installation savings and optimal sanitary performance.
Download the Hi-Res version
of this image.
“As stricter requirements for a clean design are implemented to further promote sanitary conditions in food, beverage and pharmaceutical environments, data and cable management systems must also be updated to accommodate these changes and facilitate cleaning,” said Rita Bejjani, Hoffman Commercial Product Manager.
CLEAN TRAY—the only UL Type 1 stainless steel cable tray manufactured in North America—is offered with sloped- and flat-cover options, as well as perforated and non-perforated bottoms. Additionally, the line extension now includes:
Applications. Hoffman’s CLEAN TRAY Type 1 Stainless Steel Cable Tray delivers high-performance protection for rated cables in beverage and pharmaceutical industries, including:
- New variable angle fittings adjust from 0 to 90 degrees to easily fit corners and simplify field integration and installation
- Adjustable straight sections with an 18- to 29-inch extension range provide application flexibility
- Variety of new sloped-top fittings with front, inside or outside cover options allow for highly-customized runs
- 45- and 90-degree elbows with female and male coupling options to accommodate applications that require tight turns (two elbows coupled together) while minimizing installation time
In addition, customers will receive the standard features and benefits that come with Hoffman’s existing CLEAN TRAY offering:
- Non-alcoholic bottling
- Wine production
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging
- Bottle conveyor machinery production
- Bottle blow molder machinery production
- Beverage filler machinery production
- Removable top or side for cabling access eliminates the time and hassle of pulling cable
- Perforations in the bottom of fittings and straight sections to drain water after washdown
- Flat cover and 20-degree sloped cover models available
- Connecting hardware included with each model
- 18 gauge stainless steel formed to minimize unnecessary ridges and potential bacteria catch-points compared to competitive offerings
- Adjustable dividers provide two separate width sections
- Available in sizes ranging from 2 x 2 to 6 x 6 inches
Hoffman, based in Anoka, Minn., is a leading designer and manufacturer
of systems that safely and reliably protect the electronic and electrical
controls in industrial, data communication and commercial construction
applications. With more than 60 years of experience, extensive technical
expertise and a vast distribution network, Hoffman is recognized
as an industry leader providing a broad range of standard, modified
and custom enclosure solutions to customers worldwide. Hoffman is
a member of the Pentair Technical Products Group, which also includes
Pentair Electronic Packaging, Schroff, Pentair Enclosures Europe,
Pentair Enclosures Asia, Aspen Motion Control and McLean Thermal.
For more information or to locate a sales office, visit www.hoffmanonline.com or
contact Hoffman Enclosures, 2100 Hoffman Way, Anoka, MN 55303.
Media Contact: Jaclyn Prososki (Next Communications). Phone: 952-934-8220.