MICROMAX INTRODUCES THE SURECROSS™ ETHERNET DATA RADIO BY BANNER ENGINEERING
N S W—November 10, 2009— Micromax Sensors & Automation introduces Banner Engineering's SureCross™ DXER9 Ethernet Data Radio, an industrial grade, long-range 900 MHz radio used to create point to multipoint configurations of wireless Ethernet networks. The DXER9 is designed for industrial applications and will perform reliably in applications that prove too noisy or too far for standard WiFi based systems.
Key features of the SureCross Ethernet Data Radio include:
For more information on the SureCross Ethernet Data Radio, go to BannerEngineering.com/dataradio.
- 900 MHz high-gain system has over 10 times the range of a WiFi network
- 10+ mile range outside line of sight
- 1500+ foot range indoors—900 MHz penetrates walls easily
- 128-bit AES encryption for Ethernet data packets
- Sub-block error detection and retransmission
- Automatic scan or manual override for the best of 12 communication channels
- Indicator LEDs for channel selection and signal strength
- Point to multipoint configurations with up to 16 subscriber units
- Up to 12 access points per site provides a total of 192 points
- User configuration via internal web page
- Built-in spectrum analyzer and firmware upgrading
- 900 MHz system does not interfere with 2.4 GHz WiFi networks
Micromax Sensors & Automation has been providing high technology
electronic products and automation solutions to Australian industry
for more than 45 years. For more information, contact Micromax Sensors & Automation
at 112 Beaconsfield Street, Auburn, N S W 2144; Ph 1300 36 26 26;
Fax (02) 9648 3245; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.