| || |
FASTER, MORE FLEXIBLE 1310 INDICATOR/CONTROLLER CAN BE FULLY TAILORED FOR WEIGHING AND PROCESS CONTROL APPLICATIONS
Fairmont, MN—February 19, 2007—Avery Weigh-Tronix, LLC., has introduced the newest version of its Model 1310 Indicator/Controller, an advanced weighing and process control solution that can be fully programmed to fulfill virtually any industrial application requirement. The Evolution E1310 is also faster and more flexible than its predecessor. It can function as a stand-alone control system or can be fully integrated with all major networks and SCADA systems. In addition, the E1310 can be programmed to automatically report scale or indicator error to the Avery Weigh-Tronix technical service center via an optional modem connection or industrial network. Technicians can then communicate with the indicator to evaluate the status and determine remedial action without having to visit the site.
Download the Hi-Res version of this image.
“The new E1310 offers users ultimate speed and flexibility for faster weighing indication plus advanced programming capabilities not found in any other industrial indicator,” said Tim Auger, Product Manager for Avery Weigh-Tronix. “Every aspect of E1310 can be molded around a specific application.” Auger added, “At Avery Weigh-Tronix we are committed to making full automation of weight-based solutions easy for our customers.”
E1310 supports all major fieldbus protocols with optional network interface cards, including DeviceNet™, ProfiBus®, ControlNet™, InterBus, ModBus Plus, and non-proprietary protocols through a 10/100 Ethernet network such as ModBus TCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP and Ethernet/IP.
Applications. The E1310 Indicator/Controller ensures fast, precise, repeatable measurement for both static and in-motion weighing, for use in the following industries:
Features. Many built-in features make the E1310 particularly easy to install and use.
- Mining, aggregate and cement: truck scales, weigh bridges, parts counting, check weighing, mineral processing and packaging
- Food processing: filling and recipes
- Chemical and petrochemical plants: filling, blending and batching
- Waste management: truck scales, weigh bridges
- Housed in a rugged desktop or wall mount IP67 stainless steel enclosure, with panel mount options.
- Displays up to 8 lines of data with over four million configurations of weight data, text and graphic displays.
- Features large 39mm x 131mm display with white on blue dot graphics for excellent readability in all lighting conditions.
- Includes alphanumeric keypad for simple user programming and one-button activation of application-specific routines.
- Provides monitoring and data acquisition via a web browser, operational updates and error reporting via email, and unaltered data transmission via FTP.
- Immune to noise and vibration by utilizing Harmonizer™ digital filtering.
- Configured for legal-for-trade weight display.
- Allows AS/400, LAN or WAN access.
- Features display resolution of up to 1 part in 10,000,000.
- Displays a variety of graphics: pie graphs and needle or sweep tachometer gauges.
- 128K memory stores custom start-up and shut-down sequences, tare values, multiple recipes for batching applications, print formats and data logging.
- Provides connectivity to multiple devices with four bi-directional serial ports.
- Prints stored data directly from the indicator or can be downloaded and reformatted by a PC or accessed via an intranet or internet connection.
Options. The E1310 offers upgrade options that allow the indicator to simultaneously monitor up to eight independent weighing platforms or simultaneously control many automated weigh-based processes. Other options include the patented SensorComm™ monitoring system for enhanced diagnostics, Traxle™ total truck and axle weighing system, additional inputs and memory up to 8 MB and more.
For more information or to find the nearest Avery Weigh-Tronix equipment supplier, please visit the company’s website at www.wtxweb.com or call 800-368-2039.
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of innovative precision electronic weighing devices and control systems. For further information, contact: Avery Weigh-Tronix, LLC., 1000 Armstrong Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031. Phone: 507-238-4461 ext 471. Fax: 507-238-8224. Email: email@example.com. Web: www.wtxweb.com